It’s a game of tag and true confessions and my bloggy friend Paul over at Adventures of a Grocery Clerk did a little bit of ‘fessing up earlier today then decided to share the love by tagging a list, a long list, I might add, of bloggers to play along. And he graciously included me on that list. The game rules appear to be to simply share ten things you might not know about me, but might possibly find mildly interesting.
- The fourth toes on each of my feet are bent, have been since birth.
- The only nickname I’ve ever had in my life is Poindexter. Courtesy of Cristy.
- I love homemade things.
- I was a girl scout, but that doesn’t mean I find camping even remotely appealing.
- I like to watch for satellites criss-crossing the sky on summer nights.
- During the techno-scientific part of my career, I once had a job as a controller in mission control.
- One of my favorite songs ever is Let it Be by Lennon & McCartney.
- I think I might have seen a UFO once.
- Sometimes I compose songs in my head to accompany my dreams.
- I am afraid of antique cartoons, I find them totally creepy.
I wish I had more time to read more blogs, but am slowly increasing the number of blogs that I read. There are four that have popped into my radar very recently and I’d like to pass this game along to them, to learn more about these blog authors. Just like in a real game of tag, I’m giving a tag to bloggers at
(1) Jay at The Depp Effect
(2) Jeanne at The Raisin Chronicles
(3) Mr. Charleston at Termites of Sin
(4) Irish Gumbo
and keeping my fingers crossed that they will play along. Pretty please?